Tuesday, April 5, 2011

House of Cards

It's been a looooong week folks. Coming up to the end of the semester and working hard to get everything in on time. One of these projects that I happen to be working on right now is the House of Cards. This project is something that you would think would be easy since we pretty much get complete creative freedom with, but alas I feel like most of us are so used to having direction that we are funning around like chickens with our heads cut off (sorry to the animal activists out there). Well after going through a couple different ideas and trying to make sure the project didn't come out looking like a complete disaster it came down to this:

House of Cards Box and Cards


This is my House of cards. I decided to go with emoticons, so one one side there is an example of the use of the emoticon like on face book or yahoo messenger and the other size it is a picture of a person doing that facial expression with a one word description of the emotion. Over all the pictures came out well given that I am photographically challenged. Pretty much, I'm just happy to have it done, this semester has kicked my proverbial butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment