Thursday, April 7, 2011

Did Someone Loose the game?

For those of you who play I'm sorry.

Now on to real business. I have been looking at motion graphics as of late, thinking that it might be something that would make a fun career. Looking through a lot of different things on youtube and vimeo, I have found quick a few great motion graphics videos. What surprised me though was the stuff that people at my school are producing. After spending a good few hours online looking through videos I discovered that the things some of my class mates are making are very much professional and in some cases way better than some of the things you actually see on tv. For example Janeale Dean and Steven Akers have bee doing some fabulous work lately, check these out because I'm sure you will see stuff by them on tv very soon.


BATHtastic! bumper commercial from Janeale Dean on Vimeo.


Amazon Logo Animation from Steven Akers on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment